This vegan pumpkin spice latte is a delicious and healthier version of the popular Pumpkin Spice Latte at your local coffee shop. Made free of dairy and refined sugar, this drink is also paleo and vegan friendly!
Save yourself some money (and calories) by making your own pumpkin spice latte at home! It’s not only easy, but it contains just a few wholesome ingredients, many of which you already have on hand!
I got my first psl from Starbucks years ago, before the world found out they didn’t actually use pumpkin in the popular latte—Oops! I guess there was less emphasis on the pumpkin and more on the spice! Well, they have since rectified the situation and their drink finally lives up to the name.
While I don’t mind splurging on fancy coffee shop drinks once in a while, $5–6 everyday begins to add up really quickly! That’s why I prefer to make my own coffee at home. It’s much cheaper and you also know exactly what’s in it!
Tips to making the best vegan latte:
- 1–2 shots of espresso is all you need to make this latte taste like your coffee shop’s, but if you don’t have an espresso machine, strong brewed coffee works well too!
- I prefer oat or almond milk, but feel free to use your favorite non-dairy milk.
- To make this free of refined sugar, maple syrup pairs deliciously with pumpkin, but date sugar or coconut sugar/nectar is another option!
- This latte is yummy on it’s own, but topping with a dairy free whipped cream makes it even more decadent!
- Make it an iced latte by chilling the pumpkin milk mixture before serving. Once it’s cold, pour it, along with the coffee/espresso, over a glass full of ice.
This pumpkin spice latte is quick to make and so delicious. The perfect drink to enjoy on a brisk, autumn day!
Also, be sure to scroll down to get some ideas on how to use up the rest of that leftover pumpkin puree!Print