This is my go-to overnight oats recipe! It’s easy to throw together the night before and is full of wholesome ingredients. Be sure to use certified gluten-free oats to make this totally gf!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, to taste
- 1–2 tablespoons maple syrup or other sweetener of choice (more can be used if you like it sweeter)
- 2 tablespoons all natural almond butter or other nut/seed butter, optional
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened, plain almond milk or other milk of choice (can use more if you like your oats less thick)
- 1/2–1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (optional. Can also use another fruit of choice)
- In a large bowl or jar, combine the oats, chia seeds, flaxseed meal, maple syrup, almond butter, and milk, stirring well until thoroughly mixed together. Taste and add additional sweetener if needed.
- Fold in half of the blueberries, saving the additional berries for topping the oatmeal.
- Cover container tightly and refrigerate overnight, or at least several hours.
- Stir before serving, adding an additional splash of milk if oats are too thick. Top with remaining berries and serve. Serves 2–3.
- Adapted from my Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats recipe!
- Category: Breakfast, Vegan, Gluten Free