This easy sheet pan salad is chockfull of yummy toppings, like spicy roasted sweet potatoes, juicy tomatoes, and avocado. Drizzled with buffalo ranch dressing, this meal is not only delicious, but hearty and healthy too! To top it all off, it’s made in one pan for minimal cleanup!
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 3–4 tablespoons avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- generous pinch of black pepper and/or cayenne pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, whole or sliced
- 1–2 bags Taylor Farms Buffalo Ranch Chopped Kit
- avocado and lime slices for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 450º. Place peeled and chopped sweet potatoes on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings. Toss to coat evenly and spread into a single layer. Place into the preheated oven and bake for 20–25 minutes. Remove pan from the oven and flip potatoes with a spatula. Add tomatoes and return the pan back to the oven to bake for 10–15 minutes, until potatoes are soft and tomatoes are lightly roasted.
- Let cool slightly before adding salad. Open Taylor Farm’s Buffalo Ranch salad kit and remove dressing and topping packets. Add salad to the pan of roasted sweet potatoes and tomatoes and toss everything together. Top salad with your favorite toppings, like sliced avocado and fresh lime wedges, for drizzling over salad.
- Serve with the seasoned croutons, shredded cheese, and buffalo ranch dressing from the kit. Simply omit the croutons for a grain and gluten-free meal.
- Makes 3–6 servings
- Category: Entree, Salad, Vegetarian