These cheesecake bars are made a little healthier by using coconut sugar and have an almond-oatmeal crust, making them gluten-free!
- 1 cup Rolled Oats (Certified GF, if needed)
- 1/2 cup Raw Almonds
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
To Make The Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350F. In the bowl of a food processor, combine oats, almonds, sugar, and a pinch of salt. Pulse mixture until crumbly. Add coconut oil and blend until combined. If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a coffee grinder to break down oats and almonds or chop finely with a knife, then combine with other ingredients in a bowl. Pour mixture into an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper or foil. Press evenly to the bottom of the pan. Place crust into the 350F oven to pre-bake for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool while you prepare the filling.
To Make The Filling:
- Place cream cheese into a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy. Pour in sugar and continue to beat until well combined. Add eggs one at a time, blending until well incorporated. Mix in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Pour filling onto the prepared crust and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until center is set.
*If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can use 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg, and a pinch each of ground ginger and cloves.
- Category: Dessert, Gluten-Free