If you love pb&j sandwiches, you’ll love this smoothie full of wholesome ingredients. Free of dairy, gluten, and refined sugar!
- 1 banana, frozen is best if you have it
- 1 cup frozen berries of choice (I used raspberries)
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1–3 tablespoons honey, more or less to taste
- 1–1.5 cup almond milk, enough to get desired consistency
- few ice cubes, optional
- Place banana, berries, avocado, pb, and chia seeds and a few ice cubes into a blender. Add half the honey and 1 cup of almond milk and blend. Add additional honey to taste and enough milk just to get your desired smoothie consistency. Makes 1-2 servings.
- Category: Drinks