A refreshing summer smoothie full fresh and healthy ingredients. It’s the easiest and most delicious way to get your daily fruit and veggie intake, plus it’s dairy free and vegan!
- 1.5 cups chopped kale leaves
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 large frozen banana, in chunks
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup fresh orange or pineapple juice
- 1/2–1 cup coconut or almond milk, start with less and add more if needed
- dates, honey, or other sweetener, if needed
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- Blend all ingredients in your blender until smooth. Start of with 1/2 cup milk and add more only if needed for blending. Depending on the sweetness of you fruit, you may or may not need the extra sweetener. Add to taste. Makes enough for 1-2 servings.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Drinks