Soft and fluffy, paleo-friendly banana pancakes. They’re so delicious you can’t they are grain, gluten, dairy, and refined sugar free!
- 2/3 cup of tapioca flour
- 1/3 cups of coconut flour
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- pinch of salt
- 1 large or 2 smaller ripe banana(s), mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of almond milk or other milk of choice (a splash more may be needed if it’s too thick)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- coconut oil, for greasing the pan
- In a large bowl, blend together dry ingredients. Add mashed banana, eggs, milk, syrup, and stir until well combined.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a well greased, hot griddle/pan set on medium-low heat. Flip when bubbles begin to appear on the surface. Cook pancakes until center is set and thoroughly cooked on the inside. Makes about 12 4-inch pancakes.
- Category: Breakfast