Coconut, mango, and raspberry smoothie pops! A delicious and healthy frozen treat made with wholesome ingredients. Gluten, dairy, and refined sugar free!
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- about 1/4 cup purified water, just enough to get the berries blended
- 1–2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup, to taste
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup ripe mango
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup, optional
TO MAKE RASPBERRY PUREE
- In a blender, pulse together the raspberries, water, and sweetener. Blend until thoroughly combined. Pour into a separate dish and set aside while you blend the coconut and mango. Give the blender a quick wash.
TO MAKE COCONUT-MANGO PUREE
- Into a clean blender, combine the coconut milk, water, and mango, and blend until smooth. Add sweetener to taste, if needed.
FILL POPSICLE MOLDS
- Into each popsicle mold (or paper cup), alternate the raspberry and coconut/mango purees, using double the amount of coconut-mango mixture than raspberry puree in each mold. You can give each mixture a quick stir with the popsicle stick if you want it marbleized (Just be careful not to stir too much or it will blend together.)
- Insert popsicle sticks into each mold and freeze until solid. If you’re using cups, cover each cup with aluminum foil and cut a slit just big enough for the stick so that it stays in place. Makes about 8 popsicles.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Category: Popsicle, Dessert