This delicious green smoothie is simple to make and has only a few wholesome ingredients, including leafy greens, avocado, banana, vanilla yogurt, and fresh orange juice!
- 2 cups Taylor Farms Organic Power Greens Baby Spinach and Baby Kale blend
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (Add a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract if using plain yogurt)
- 1/2 small ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- handful of ice
- 1–2 dates or 1–2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup, to taste
- 1–2 cups orange juice, just enough to blend
- Place greens, yogurt, avocado, banana, chia seeds, ice, and sweetener into your blender. Add half the amount of orange juice and blend. Add more juice or sweetener if needed. Makes 2 servings.
- Category: Drinks, Dairy-Free, Vegan