From the looks and taste of it, you’d never know this smoothie consisted of healthy greens! Full of wholesome ingredients, it’s both filling and delicious! Try it for yourself! Takes less than 5 minutes to make!
- 1 frozen overripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup loosely packed spinach
- 1/2 cup loosely packed kale
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice or other liquid of choice. A little more may be needed if it’s too thick.
- 1–2 teaspoons honey, optional
- fresh fruit, nuts, seeds of choice for topping, optional
- Combine all ingredients and blend together until smooth. Add more liquid and honey, if necessary. Makes 1-2 servings.
- To make a smoothie bowl, pour smoothie into a bowl and top with fresh fruit, nuts, and seeds. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, sliced kiwi, sliced banana, mango, goji berries, almonds, flaked coconut, chia seeds, or hemp seeds are all great choices.
- Category: Drinks