Have a delicious dinner ready in less than 30 minutes! This simple soup is hearty and has only a handful of ingredients!
- 3–4 tablespoons red curry paste, use more or less to taste
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk (from the can)
- 3–4 cups vegetable broth, to taste
- 1 package Taylor Farms Coconut Curry Stir Fry Kit
- 1–3 teaspoons curry powder, to taste (optional)
- 4 oz. rice noodles (can use thick or thin noodles) cooked “al dente” according to package directions
- optional garnishes: chopped cilantro, bell pepper slices, lime wedges, green and/or red onion
- Place a large dutch oven or pot over medium heat. Add red curry paste and sauté for a few seconds to release the flavor. Stir in coconut milk, broth, and the curry sauce packet from the Taylor Farms Coconut Curry Stir Fry Kit. Taste and season with salt and/or additional curry powder.
- Once the seasoning is good, bring broth to a gentle boil. Add the vegetables from the Stir Fry Kit and boil for 4–5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Stir in noodles and continue to cook for a few more minutes.
- To serve, place soup into bowls and top with chopped cilantro, sliced bell pepper, onion, and/or lime wedges. Makes 3–4 servings.
- Category: Soup, Vegetarian