A delicious and healthy smoothie, free of dairy, gluten, grains, and refined sugar!
- 2 bananas, peeled and broken into chunks (frozen optional)
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries (or other berry of choice)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils (or extra berries)
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup blood orange juice, more may be needed (can use regular orange juice. Can also use half orange juice & half water or almond milk.)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds, optional
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds, optional
- little bit of ice, unless using frozen bananas
- Place all the ingredients into a high powered blender and blend until creamy. Makes 1-2 servings.
- Category: Drink, Breakfast