Soft pizza dough is topped with melty mozzarella, chicken, crunchy chopped salad and a delicious tangy peanut sauce for a flavorful pizza the whole family will enjoy!
Asian Chicken Pizza with Crunchy Asian Chopped Salad:
- pizza dough (recipe below)
- 1 Earthbound Farm Chopped Asian Salad Kit
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2–1 tablespoon honey or sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha, or more to taste
- 2–4 tablespoons water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cooked and chopped chicken, optional
- 2½–3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 package rapid rise yeast (or 2¼ teaspoons)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or other neutral oil
- 1–2 tablespoons honey or sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup very warm water (120-130ºF)
- Begin by making the crust. I use Rapid Rise yeast to cut the rising time down. If you are using regular active dry yeast, you’ll have to let it rise a bit longer. Place 1 cup of flour, rapid rise yeast, oil, honey, and salt into a large mixing bowl. Slowly add your warm water and begin mixing with an electric mixer or wooden spoon.
- Beat until the mixture is smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Begin adding additional flour ½ cup at a time until it forms a soft dough.
- Place dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5-7 minutes or until dough is soft and smooth. Be careful not to add too much flour or the crust will be hard. Place dough into a lightly oiled bowl and turn to coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a damp kitchen towel and let rest in a warm place for 20 minutes. If using active dry yeast, let rise about 60 minutes.
- Make the sauce by combining the Earthbound Farm Chopped Asian Salad Kit dressing packet with peanut butter, honey, sriracha, and 2 tablespoons of water. Beat with a hand mixer until creamy. Set aside.
Putting the Pizza Together:
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Place dough onto a lightly greased pizza pan or cookie sheet and gently stretch it out to about 12-14 inches, but be careful not to overwork the dough. The size will determine how thick or thin the crust is—smaller pizza for thicker crust, spread it out larger for thinner crust.
- If you get a hole in the dough when stretching it out, just pinch it back together. (Optional: For thick, fluffy crust, you can cover the dough on the pan and let rise again for 15-30 minutes)
- Spread 1/4 cup of the Asian peanut sauce over the crust and top with cheese and cooked chicken. Place pan into the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes
- (time will vary depending on how thick the dough is) until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- If needed, mix 1–2 additional tablespoons of water into the remaining Asian sauce until it’s thin enough to drizzle.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Top pizza with Earthbound Farm Asian Chopped Salad, the crunchy toppings, and drizzle with remaining Asian sauce. Slice pizza and serve.
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Entree