This blood orange berry smoothie is full of wholesome ingredients, like spinach, raspberries, pomegranate arils, chia, hemp seeds, and blood orange juice.
We drink smoothies everyday. It’s a great way to get greens, fiber, and antioxidants into our daily diet. The kids love them too, and little do they know that they’re loaded with healthy, good-for-you ingredients! This blood orange berry smoothie has: spinach, bananas, frozen berries, pomegranate arils, and chia + hemp seeds are all that’s in this simple yet delicious drink!
The one thing I love about smoothies are that they’re very customizable. Feel free to use regular orange juice, a different fruit instead of raspberries, or your favorite greens instead of spinach! Super simple and ready in a few minutes…Enjoy!
Blood Orange, Berry, & Spinach Smoothie
- Total Time: 5 mins
A delicious and healthy smoothie, free of dairy, gluten, grains, and refined sugar!
- 2 bananas, peeled and broken into chunks (frozen optional)
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries (or other berry of choice)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils (or extra berries)
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup blood orange juice, more may be needed (can use regular orange juice. Can also use half orange juice & half water or almond milk.)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds, optional
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds, optional
- little bit of ice, unless using frozen bananas
- Place all the ingredients into a high powered blender and blend until creamy. Makes 1-2 servings.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Drink, Breakfast